leds version 00.10
- the project name that will show on the project browser
the project name must be unique to one project.
- Type (not used yet)
- Active (not used yet)
- Base dir
- defines the base directory of the project
- Show hidden files (not used yet)
- Run command
- the external command to test your project
(this is now extended on the project.Targets definitions)
This is the system command executed when the run toolbar button is clicked (left click)
- Skip Dirs
- the directory that should not show on the project view.
Generated on Wed May 12 23:46:04 2004 by