leds version 00.10
This is the old project build and run definition and it will probably change again.
This is still used for the code browser and the code lookup (intellisense) procedures.
- the external system command used to build your project
(this is now extended on the Targets definitions)
This is the command executed when Build toolbar button is clicked (left click)
- DMD location
- set it up here if it's not on your path
- the location for the phobos sources
must be setted here
- This is used only for sintax check of the current code buffer.
by default a sintax check is preformed when the buffer is saved onto the hard drive.
- Project to compile before compiling the current project
(week implementation, needs to define project+target)
Generated on Wed May 12 23:46:04 2004 by